Health and safety remains our priority. In alignment with local health and safety protocols, Habitat Hamilton has updated our COVID-19 policies as follows:
- Masking is strongly recommended, not mandatory
- Double vaccination is strongly recommended, not mandatory
- Sign-in and attestation/screening is mandatory
- Health hygiene and etiquette is mandatory
Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com or 905-560-6707 ext. 102.
We work hard to ensure that our volunteers have an enjoyable and meaningful experience volunteering with us. And ensuring our volunteers’ health and safety is our main concern.
In order to ensure that each volunteer has a fun and safe experience with us, there are a few things new volunteers must complete (including registration, an online orientation, and online training) before they can sign up for their first volunteer shift.
To register as a new volunteer, please click the link below that best reflects your participation as a volunteer:
• If you are a new volunteer who seeks to complete mandatory hours for high school community service, for court-ordered community service or to complete partner family hours, please begin your volunteer registration process here.
• If you are a new volunteer who will be participating in a group or workplace opportunity, please begin your volunteer registration process here.
• If you are interested in learning more about how to book or schedule a group build day for your company, service club or group, please click here for more details.
• If you are an individual interested in volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Hamilton, please begin your volunteer registration process here.
If you have any questions about how to register or about volunteering, more generally, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-560-6707 ext. 102.