Kitchen Salvage Program
The Hamilton ReStore’s Kitchen Salvage Program is an incredible initiative that helps renovators, homeowners and Habitat Hamilton’s mission! Help support Habitat Hamilton today by donating your kitchen to the Hamilton ReStore.
Upon approval of your kitchen, our Kitchen Salvage team will schedule a pick-up to remove and take your kitchen—free of charge—leaving your space ready for a new one!
Beyond making a difference, there are many other perks, benefits and reasons to donate your kitchen to the Hamilton ReStore:
- Once approved and scheduled, our kitchen salvage team will work within our planned project timelines
- Your kitchen will be removed with care and the space will be left contractor ready
- You’ll save anywhere between $500 to $2000 in contractor costs in contractor costs and waste disposal
- Your donation will protect the environment, saving material and cabinets from ending up in landfill
- You’ll receive a tax receipt for your donation once it’s sold in the Hamilton ReStore
- Your donation will further Habitat Hamilton’s mission, supporting local families in need
To find out if your kitchen qualifies for free removal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-560-6707 ext. 104.
The Hamilton ReStore
285 Nash Road North, Unit 1
Hamilton, Ontario L8H 7P4
Having trouble finding us?
We are located east of the Red Hill Valley Parkway, off of Barton Street East and just in behind the Wholesale Club.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm
Saturday from 9am-5pm