Our ReStore will be welcoming back existing volunteers with the following limitations:
- Fix-It Shop volunteers will be welcomed back starting Friday, June 18th with a maximum of 2 volunteers per shift
- ReStore volunteers who have already volunteered with us will be welcomed back on June 25th, with a maximum of 1 volunteer per shift
- Salvage Crew members will receive an email from us about our plans for upcoming salvages
New ReStore volunteers will be welcomed to join us for their training and orientation shifts starting the week of July 5th with 1 volunteer per week.
We kindly request interested build site volunteers to check our website again at the end of the month for information regarding community build days. Volunteers who registered to volunteer during our April build days, which were cancelled, will be given priority.
We work hard to ensure that our volunteers have an enjoyable and meaningful experience volunteering with us. And ensuring our volunteers’ health and safety is our main concern.
In order to ensure that each volunteer has a fun and safe experience with us, there are a few things new volunteers must complete before they can sign up and register for their first volunteer shift.
Please click the link below that best reflects your participation as a volunteer:
• If you are a new volunteer who seeks to complete mandatory hours for high school community service, for court-ordered community service or to complete partner family hours, please begin your volunteer registration process here.
• If you are a new volunteer who will be participating in a group or workplace opportunity, please begin your volunteer registration process here.
• If you are interested in learning more about how to book or schedule a group build day for your company, service club or group, please click here for more details.
• If you are an individual interested in volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Hamilton, please begin your volunteer registration process here.
If you have any questions about how to register or about volunteering, more generally, please contact Kathryn Fair, Manager of Families and Volunteers, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-560-6707 ext. 102.