The ReStore Home Improvement Warehouse offers new and gently used renovation materials.Revenues generated by the Hamilton ReStore fund all administrative and operational costs at Habitat for Humanity Hamilton.
We are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Monday through Saturday from 9-5, closed on Sundays and all statutory holidays. We are located at 285 Nash Road North, just east of the Red Hill Valley Parkway, off Bartons Street E, behind the Wholesale Club.
Be sure to check our ReStore Specials from home or work on kijiji.ca regularly, and like us on Facebook for more ReStore mechandise updates!
Check out this video to see what a ReStore is all about:
Frequently Asked Questions
Who shops at the ReStore?
We hope you will! We are open to the public and encourage all homeowners, renovators, contractors, builders, landlords, designers, cottagers, and generally people from all walks of life to help support our cause. If you like a bargain, you'll love the ReStore, and all your purchases are tax free every day
What do we carry?
New inventory arrives daily from a variety of generous supporters, so every trip to the ReStore offers a unique opportunity to discover a fantastic deal, a one-of-a-kind item, or the missing piece in your design inspiration
You'll find new and gently used building materials such as doors, windows, kitchen cabinets, lighting, hardware, plumbing, flooring, furniture, décor, household items and a whole lot more! Our stock changes daily so please visit our store often.
Where does our inventory come from
- Businesses donate new items, including excess inventory, ends-of-line, and discontinued merchandise.
- Individuals like you donate items they no longer need. Check our guidelines for for items you can donate.
- Volunteer teams salvage building materials from properties being renovated or demolished.
Why shop at the Hamilton ReStore?
- For fantastic savings of course! You benefit from the opportunity of purchasing products at discounts of 30-75% off retail prices and never pay tax on any purchase you make. Every trip to the ReStore offers a unique opportunity to discover a fantastic deal, a one-of-a-kind item, or the missing piece in your design inspiration. You never know what you'll find!
- By shopping at the ReStore our environment benefits by diverting thousands of tons of construction and household materials away from landfills.
- Shopping at the ReStore helps families right here in Hamilton. Revenues generated by theReStore fund all administrative and operational costs at Habitat for Humanity Hamilton. As a result, 100% of every financial made to Habitat Hamilton goes toward building homes for local deserving, working families.
How can I donate to the ReStore?
Donations are accepted at our Donation Receiving Center located right at the store, Monday -Saturdays 9am - 4:30 pm. You can also call our Donation Hotline at 905-560-6707 ext 104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer free pickup service for larger donations!
How can I volunteer?
We're glad you asked! We are always looking for new volunteers willing to dedicate a minimum of 8 hours per month. Simply register for our next information/training session to learn more about the ReStore and how you can help.
To learn about ReStore sales and special promotions, just add your name to our email list: